Friday, December 3

Pre-Order SPANX & ASSETS....

Ladies... Pre-Order SPANX & ASSETS is currently in session!! Click here for their website & enjoy browsing.. Interested? Query? Need opinion? Quotation? Just email me aritha.shadila@gmail.com

Kindly take note that I'll be closing the session on 11th December 2010.. Items expected to be in Malaysia somewhere end of December --> Please bear in mind that items are shipped from US.. Please ensure u r comfortable with the timing before ordering

I attached together the sizing for your reference.. If u have doubt, email me with your height n weight so that I can guide you.. :)

SPANX sizing

ASSETS sizing

2 comments:

  1. hye dear,

    i ada email u about spanx haritu, read your reply and i dah email balik.. check inbox ye, nak order pantas2 hehe :) tq!

    zairul

    ReplyDelete