Monday, October 18

Mulberry for Target - Coming Soon!

English Luxury House - Mulberry launched brand new Target exclusive bags collection with affordable price called "Mulberry for Target". This line is a big hit in US & almost sold out everywhere. I'm trying my best to buy few stocks just for you gals, my beloved customer :)

I've bought few bags but all still in US, will ship it soon once I'm done scouting.. Ouh, I only have the bayswater one bcoz I hate the rest of the collection (mini crossbody & soft pebbled tote). I seriously sell/buy the one that I like only.. If somehow our taste on bag is different, am truly sorry.
As for now, enjoy the picx first :P

Medium - Black - Faux Patent Leather
Size 10x8x6 inch with a 3.5 inch handle drop
Selling for RM360 (inclusive shipping)
I have few of this!! yeay!

Medium-Blue-Faux Patent Leather & Quilted Denim
Size 10x8x6 inch witha 3.5 inch handle drop
Selling for RM360 (inclusive shipping)
I have few of this as well *grin*

Large-Blue-Faux Patent Leather & Quilted Denim
Size: 14x11.5x6 inch with 8 inch handle drop (long handle)
Selling for RM450 (inclusive shipping)
I have few of this too..

Large-Black-Faux Leather Patent & Quilted Velvet
I'm still scouting for this because I want it for myself
U've read it correctly, I want it for myself --> Seriously, no kidding
The size & price is the same as Large Blue/Denim above

Large-Pink Leopard-Faux Patent Leather
The size & price is the same as Large Blue/Denim above
The color is so bold, the design is funky
I do not have any of this, but if anybody interested with this item
Kindly drop me an email & I will try to scout for it.

2 comments:

  1. Handbag allow a lady to mix practicality and stylishness without the need of possessing to compromise on both one. Occasionally a purse is all that a lady desires to finish her outfit.
    Prada Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i'm interested with the pink leopard print one...i'm in the philippines.can you email me at niquepotion_crash@yahoo.com if you have one?

    ReplyDelete