Saturday, July 10

LoveAssets - Open for Orders

*Pre-Order is officially CLOSED*

Good news!!

Currently I'm taking orders for LoveAssets Shapewear by Sarah Blakely. To get better idea about their product, please do browse their website. If u're interested to purchase any item, please email me aritha.shadila@gmail.com for quotation.

I myself owned a Fantastic Firmer Mid-Thigh Shaper & Fantastic Firmer Tank and seriously it is very comfortable.. It is not like typical girdle u can found at retail store in Malaysia. I wore them just to get better silhoutte specially under baju kebaya.. Heheh.. And during confinement, I wore the FF Mid-thigh shaper alternately with the traditional bengkung.. I just hate the traditional bengkung actually, so I made a promise to my mum.. I'll wear traditional bengkung & FF Mid-thigh shaper alternately.

By the way, I'll be closing order on 10th Jul 2010. Orders are expected to reach Malaysia somewhere end of July --> It is shipped from USA. Please ensure that you are comfortable with the timing before ordering. I think it is just a right timing to wear for RAYA + it can control your food intake during that dangerous time!! *wink*

*** edited - really appreciate the comments.. as requested, please check the size chart below :)

22 comments:

  1. i'm interested to order but i'm having doubts about the size i shud order..

    can u pls help?

    maybe add some more notes about the sizes in ur entry.

    tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ,yes i pun nak order,but can u provide us the timetable for the sizes..

    and the price as well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. for quotation please email me together with item yg u interested

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, am interested, but am not sure how to select the size and the price..mind helping me out? syezlin09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there..I am interested, but could u pls quote for Fantastic Firmer Mid Thigh Bodysuit nude colour in size 2? Thank you in advance

    hot_cofee@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! got yr link from pink stiletto. wud like to place an order for the fantastic firmer mid thigh bodysuit nude...size 1. the sizechart tu regardless of the bust size kan? lemme know the price n how to make pymnt k. thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi,

    how much does it cost? pls email to adzareena@gmail.com

    TQ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How much is the Superior Slimmers High Waist Mid-Thigh Shaper. Pls email sitisbp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi again, i forgot to put my email --> hafizahr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi,how much the price Fantastic Firmers Mid-Thigh Bodysuit.pls email cteija1984@yahoo.com k thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI
    Berminat untuk beli Fantastic Firmers Mid-Thigh Bodysuit size 3
    Boleh email kurtnie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hye please mail me the price at ainwahid@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi...can you please mail me the quotation at suziesaid123@yahoo.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi,

    tlg email quotation for Superior Slimmers High Waist Mid-Thigh Shaper sz 1.

    thanks

    misstuty@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. unfortunately i'm late:( is there any chance for me to get this ?

    drhana@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. same here...with hana faza. can we?

    ReplyDelete
  17. sorie, i dah tutup order
    nanti bila i re-open order, i akan wat announcement dalam blog nih

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi. I baru tau pasal benda ni tu pun thru pinkstilleto... i mengidam nak order for maternity nye, i baru 1 month pregnant & i tgk comfy sangat klu pakai ni... let me know kalu u re-open order ya...

    ReplyDelete
  19. alahai...i pon baru tau tp pre order dah close...nanti re-open order, let me know ye..thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi ita, i yg order last minit aritu ;p
    mcm mana i nak tau order tu dah sampai nt? or i kena tgu je posmen hantar? -nurulhuda@alliancebg

    ReplyDelete
  21. a`ah la...bila nak dapat eh order tu?

    -asiah

    ReplyDelete
  22. huda, dah sms u
    asiah, dah email u

    ReplyDelete