Friday, July 3

Welcome~

First of all, thank you for coming to my shopping blog..

I lurve shopping so much but I don't have all the money in the world. So, now I'm chanelling my interest to help all of you out there.. Insyaallah. By shopping on behalf of others, I still can satisfy my crazeee and my drooling over so many designer items out there.

I'm thinking to sell stuff from COACH, Nine West, Calvin Klein, Juicy Couture and few others.. Do you girls familiar with Michael Kors? They have great leather design too, namely purse, handbags, sunnies.. Anyway, if you have specific brand (example Marc Jacobs, Cole Haan, Kate Spade) and specific items (spanx, shoes, belt for guys) that you lurve, just drop me an email okay? I won't bite..

Oh, please.. no IT, electronic stuff.. coz I am soooo not tech-savvy.. and no perfume too bcoz I can't air-mail alcohol stuff to Malaysia :(

I will restock soon, no worries k? Lastly, happy browsing and I hope u enjoy shopping at my blog.

2 comments: